Monday, May 02, 2005

Here ya go

A little niblet to chew on while I write up my reviews. Maybe you know this movie, maybe you don't, but you'll be interested to read my thoughts on it.
"When I wrote Garden State, I was completely depressed, waiting tables and lonesome as I've ever been in my life. The script was a way for me to articulate what I was feeling; alone, isolated, "a dime a dozen" and homesick for a place that didn't even exist. I guess one of the cool things about the success of Garden State is that those of you out there who are "in it" and feeling all these things, can take comfort in the fact that there are so many people commenting on this blog (including me) that can relate. And as lonely as you ever feel, you are not alone."
--Zach Braff, Writer/Director/Actor
Wow. I agree wholeheartedly. This is going in the review, as a starting point.

1 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey adam(ant) AHAH. its ellen, i found yer blog on mazins xanga cuz u signed your name and blog so inconspicuously.
garden state is feckin awesome. and yes i love zach braff like most girls do after watching this flick. haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home