Wednesday, May 25, 2005

This is cool right now

So as I sit here typing this, my cousin is sitting just a few feet behind me browsing the web/writing blog entries. He and my brother made a nice little LAN setup in the home office using a wireless router, and aside from playing games and chatting back and forth without speaking out loud, we haven't done much else.

But I guess that's the point, isn't it? Or is it not?

Enough philosophizing. Comment.

Oh, and I still haven't seen Episode III yet, while my severely grounded friend did. How does that work? How? But it looks like we'll be going sometime Friday. Only one more day of school, and then I'm off for a grand total of five days. Five days to catch up on my sleep and see Star Wars. Excellent.

In other random news, I just discovered that while searching for "Somewhat Cool" on Google gets you nothing about this particular blog, I do land the number three(!) spot with my filmblog. Too bad I only have three mediocre reviews right now. I guess that's incentive then. Of course, I could also alter the META info for this blog. But I'm too lazy right now.

If you don't hear from me for a while, I've either died of shock or forgotten to update, both due to the movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home