Tuesday, June 20, 2006

It's all over

There isn't anymore.

I'm done. I was done at 12 pm. I almost want to cry, but it's both happy and sad. I'm happy because I'm out of school for the summer, but I'm sad for a variety of reasons:
  • One of my best friends is moving on Wednesday.
  • I don't get to see the people I see every day.
  • I want to start a band, but I suck at writing music.
  • I don't really have anything planned this summer, aside from a family vacation, and I really wish I could get some sort of film going, or something, so I'll feel productive.
Maybe this is the way to get everybody together. I'll put them all in my movie.

People, you're on notice!

1 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i be in your movie? i'd like to play the subtle star.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home