Saturday, July 09, 2005

I'm back...

Yeah, so I got back today from Cape May. And I have to tell you, it was a pretty uneventful week.

What happened? Let's see:

Now some of you may be shocked at that last 0ne, but I sadly have to admit it's the truth. There are times when I think my family's the greatest, but whenever we're cooped up together for an extended period of time, I get antsy.

So, to anyone who I've ever really talked to, know that I was thinking about getting back home to hang out. And to anyone who does want to hang out, give me a call (if you don't have my number, get it from one of my friends), shoot me an e-mail (inferi at gmail.com), or IM me (OrisDeInferi), as I'd love to hang out with everyone at some point this summer, instead of typing blog updates and reviews. Wait. Did I just say that? No I didn't.

Take care, kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home