Friday, May 27, 2005

I saw it finally

Enough said. It was much better than I had expected. I'm way too tired to write right now (as I type it's full of typos), but here's the shortlist:

The Good:
  • Great lightsaber duels, on par with Phantom Menace.
  • Amazing action.
  • The montage of Jedi killings was well done.
  • Anakin burns!
  • The geekfest that is spotting all the things you recognize from the other movies.
The Bad:
  • Poor CG animation. C'mon Lucas!
  • Horrible, horrendous, gag-worthy laughable dialogue.
The Ugly:
  • Horrible, horrendous, gag-worthy laughable dialogue. Or did I mention how much I loathed it?
I give it an 85% by Tomatometer standards.

More to come, including those fabled reviews, this weekend, since I have a full five days off!

P.S. I am going again tomorrow. That's how much of a fanboy I am.

1 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention the group of idiots sitting next you to that screamed "die, mother fucker, die!" when Anakin had Count Dooku on his knees. ts, tsk, tsk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home